Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Outgrowing 2 fast!


I almost don't want to write this because I don't want to believe it is happening, I haven't had much free time to blog lately due to various projects I have going on, baby showers, parties, birthday thank you's from last month ( I have been busy give me a break!)

and starting up the foundation ( post to come later with an update). Also, A-bunny for the past 3 days has been refusing to take more then a 30 min cat nap all day long! I have this terrible feeling she may be trying to outgrow them on me!
And I am not ready for that just yet! I need her nap in my day, its my most productive time! I get uninterrupted time to do dishes, fold laundry, clean the appliances or dust, stuff that's hard to do with a-bunny awake and wanting to play or "read"
she's literally be fighting me, its like she's a toddler with colic still! she arches her back and flails her arms around, its a nightmare!

so if all my readers can cross your fingers for me, that I at least get a few more  weeks with a daily nap it would be appreciated! I need all the help I can get, I am SHOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment