Saturday, June 25, 2011

Busy Busy Mommy!

Again many apologies for my absence this past week, lots going on once again!

Big boy got a promotion at work, The same day the promotion was confirmed, The foundation was offered a sponsored booth at a local celebration, which is HUGE! around 20,000 people from all over the Hudson valley traffic this celebration every year, so its a fantastic opportunity to introduce the foundation to the community! So I have been planning that as well!
working on yet another baby shower wishing well, and packing up to leave for vacation tomorrow!
BUSY BUSY MOMMY!


A-bunny is doing fantastic, she is now running around our house, combing her hair, and her new favorite word is pretty!
she goes around asking "pretty pretty please" for everything, she puts her headbands on and hats and says "pretty pretty hat"
its quite possibly the cutest thing EVER!

I will elaborate more when we get home from vacation, but I just wanted to drop in and give a quick update and let you know I wont have access to the computer until after Thursday, so my funny little stories are going to have to wait!

see you in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment