Friday, June 17, 2011

Boy crazy before 2


A-bunny has been a flirt since she was able to focus her eyes. She see's a good looking guy and she immediately bats her eyes, and shrugs up her shoulder, and acts bashful and gives a flirty little smile. Going to big trouble later on in life for Big Boy and myself!
Well A-bunny has developed a big crush on her friend C.
So big in fact that when she see's him she immediately starts showing off to get his attention, smiles from ear to ear and of course is very happy and excited! Well she got to visit with C. the other day, Big Boy and I went to a Yankee game with some good friends, and left A-bunny with our friend (C.'s Mom) 
She had a great time Playing there! And after we picked her up she was sooo exhausted on the ride home that something happened that NEVER happens, she fell asleep in the car.
When we pulled into the driveway she woke up, which would not be abnormal until the first thing out of her mouth was C's name.
She went and had her bath and told Big boy about her day while splashing around. And when she got out I was on the computer looking at a picture C's mom took while A-bunny was there.
C was in the picture along with Bunny girl & another little boy she watches. 
Well A-bunny takes one look at the picture and starts shrieking with excitement "dats conger mommy" (conger is her adaptation of C's actual name)
and then for 15 min strait repeated his name.

I think teen years are going to be rather painful! I wish my mom were alive! I would try and square my karma with her & apologize to her! I am getting a slight glimpse of what she went through for years with me! NOT FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment