Sunday, March 27, 2011

No Nap Days

A- bunny is  creature of habit, she likes her schedule, and she needs to stick to it!
That said, she ALWAYS has a morning nap, if she does not take any other naps throughout the day, her morning nap is consistent at least, usually between 90min to 2-1/2 hours depending on how she slept the night before, or how she's feeling.
Today we had a no nap day!
We went to church this morning, and church starts at 10am..... 10am is when a-bunny's nap happens!
Lovely right!:?

Well, she played and socialized and had a pretty good time considering her de-railing from her routine!
we came home, she had lunch and we both tried 2 nap..... well this is where the fun begins, A-bunny took 45min to fight falling asleep before actually giving up, then as i finally got to drift off.... the phone!
not only did it start ringing.... it didn't stop for an hour, finally waking A-bunny up, and thus.... 1  total hour of napping throughout the entire day, that's 30 min less then the minimum on a regular day.

Now my daughter has fallen asleep an hour before her normal bedtime, which means she will be up an hour earlier tomorrow, and it'll be like daylight savings time all over again!


Trust me I know these problems are far from catastrophic.... but this is how I spend my days, sticking to routines, keeping track of how much food and drink is consumed, how many diapers were changed, what milestones have been hit, which books were read, any teeth breaking through today....
so you can see how a glitch like this in my daily routine could prompt me to write about it, got to vent somewhere!

Okay I think im done for now, I now have to go get ready for bed an hour earlier then MY body is ready for, because my A-bunny will be up and yelling for me, whether im ready or not!
I really DONT like no Nap days!

No comments:

Post a Comment