Friday, March 25, 2011

Nice to Meet you!

Hello all,
My name is Crystal, For my first submission I am going to give you a little background on myself, a little insight for those people who do not know me, and what you can expect from my blog in the future!

I am currently 26 years old, I have been married close to 3 years, and I am now coming up on my daughters first birthday.
for months now i have been adjusting to my new career as a stay at home mother, my new budget since were living on only one income, and all of the perks and hardships that come along with both.
Ill be talking mostly about my 1st time parent triumphs and blunders, my new found "frugalness" (very new development might i add Im a shopper by nature!)
Its not going to be all sunshine and roses, I plan on posting the good the bad! Mistakes are how we learn and grow & first time wives and parents make a lot!

I have also endured some extreme hardships, more then most people twice my age, and you will probably see more then a handful of posts mentioning my mother, I lost her in 2001 to cervical cancer, one of my goals in the next 5 years is to create an annual charity event in her honor to benefit cervical cancer research & awareness ( we'll get more into that another time)

I look forward to letting you all get to know me, sharing some smiles & laughs, and probably some tears!

No comments:

Post a Comment