Monday, March 28, 2011

Monitor Issues

So my father purchased this monitor for me right before I had A-bunny, I'm in love with it, I call it my baby surveillance!
Unfortunately for me, its starting to have some charging issues, my charger is now only working if I play around with it for 10 min to get it to sit properly and start charging.
That said I now need to purchase another one, because i cant picture not having it, Its my security blanket, I love being able to look at the screen in the middle of the night and see if she is just "complaining in her sleep" or actually up and looking for me!
 Saves me from getting out of bed when i don't need to, and gives me a nice little warm n fuzzy feeling that I don't have with my regular monitor for downstairs!
I really hate the idea of having to spend the money, but its worth the investment... but its not in the "current" envelope budget.... I really hope it lasts another week or two so i can juggle some things around!
This is m newest hiccup with the envelopes ( i keep having to make more!) its not really the systems fault, it is mine for not being aware of what i spend my money on! So in a sense its working better i guess, now i am at least able to track where the money goes, i never knew how much we were spending on A-bunny gear until now! Its enough to make a separate envelope! (go figure)

But if anyone is out there looking for a real mom recommendation, this would be mine, its my little security system!

No comments:

Post a Comment