Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Drunken Bunny

Ever notice when a baby starts to walk they all look like drunken sailors?
A-bunny is now walking around 75% of the time, and she looks like she's 2 bottles in all the time!
It is the best when she tries to run, the poor thing get so excited her balance slowly starts to go, and she moves her feet double fast to compensate, and she winds up side winding until eventually dropping.

She is also very strong and thinks she is a lot bigger then she is, she will pick up her 2 heaviest toys, one in each hand, (one is more then half her size)and walk across the room with them, looking like a little baby hulk! Most of the time she stops mid walk because she can balance with them ( then the angry hulk comes out)
If she has to stop mid walk she starts yelling with her little angry face and complaining... if i try and help her she drops to the floor and starts yelling at me.... very independent this one!

I cant wait till she gets a better hang on it, she's going through the stages real quick, it was about 3 weeks ago she took her first few independent steps, now she's walking on her own more then half the time... when did this all happen?! I swear it was  only last month I was pregnant!


oh and a quick follow up on the "tough crowd" blog, I'm back on my game 2day, despite a huge lack of sleep last night & a raging headache when I first woke up, I have got a running start today... I have been very productive so far and its only 10:30! Just have to keep the momentum going! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment