Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Many Apologies


First I want to apologize to those of you who follow daily! I have been a very busy bee lately and Its been a little hard for me to get to the computer. For this I will be making it up to you! I plan on giving you a few posts today! this one is simply going to be a catch up blog, and I have a some of my escapades to share later!


To catch you up on what has been keeping me so busy I will start with a foundation update! 
As of last Friday we are officially filed in Albany for Incorporation, we should have the official name recognized as a NYS charity sometime between now and  the very latest August! were hoping for sooner rather then later! I have been researching local business and chamber of commerce for possible sponsorships once out IRS 501 status is accepted, and as always thinking of new and exciting fundraising options!

In addition to the foundation my Lipshuns "sprinkle" for the 2nd baby has been tying me up as well, figuring out who is bringing what, making sure my prizes for the raffle are squared away, and figuring out a course of action for the prep and cleanup!
Its going to be lots of fun!


and as always my bosses have been keeping me real busy on top of this, running errands, cooking, spring cleaning, reading, playing and so on!

so please accept my apologies, I am going to try my hardest to keep it from happening again! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment